Press Call (10/16): Yes, President Trump Broke the Law by Asking Foreign Governments for Favors
ADVISORY – President Trump is facing an impeachment inquiry based on election law violations. Hear nonpartisan analysis from Campaign Legal Center (CLC)’s legal experts about the president’s abuse of power and campaign finance violations.
Join us for the call-in event, “Yes, President Trump Broke the Law by Asking Foreign Governments for Favors” on Wednesday October 16, 2019 from Noon - 1:00 pm ET
Featured speakers for CLC:
- Trevor Potter, President (a former Republican Chairman of the Federal Election Commission)
- Adav Noti, Senior Director, Trial Litigation & Chief of Staff
- Erin Chlopak, Director, Campaign Finance Strategy
- Brendan Fischer, Director, Federal Reform
- Delaney Marsco, Legal Counsel, Ethics
*A Q&A will follow speaker presentations, and a recording of the call will be emailed to you if you RSVP.