Social Media Policy
We encourage public interaction and communication about the content we post on our social media accounts. However, this does not imply that Campaign Legal Center agrees with or accepts the content, opinions or views expressed within any public comment. The person who posts a comment is solely responsible for the content of the comment. We reserve the right to remove or not approve any comment. Some of the reasons we may remove a comment are listed below:
- Abusive, vulgar, obscene, racist, threatening, or harassing comments.
- Libel, slander, or personal attacks of any kind, including the use of offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- Spam, including content that promotes products or services or contains gratuitous links.
- Makes unsupported accusations.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal, dangerous, or destructive activity.
- Duplicate posts.
- Clearly off topic.