Wednesday, December 16, 2020 from 1-2 p.m. Eastern Time.
Join us for a panel discussion as we meet with democracy advocates from Virginia, Missouri and Alaska to discuss some of the most talked-about ballot initiatives in 2020. We'll focus on voting rights, money in politics, independent redistricting commissions and citizen-led efforts to reform our democracy.
CLC experts and state leaders will offer a brief overview of the initiatives they worked on in 2020 and provide analysis on the current trends in democracy reform.
- Caleb Jackson, CLC Legal Counsel, Voting Rights
- Danielle Lang, CLC Co-Director, Voting Rights & Redistricting
- Sean Nicholson, Senior Content Strategist and Research Director, GPS Impact, and former Campaign Manager, “Clean Missouri”
- Scott Kendall, Counsel, Alaska’s Yes on Ballot Measure 2 Campaign
- Brian Cannon, Executive Director, Fair Maps VA and OneVirginia2021