Campaign Legal Center (CLC) and special guests from the League of Women Voters and the New Jersey Institute for Social Justice will discuss successful and active legal fights around some of the most important voting issues this year.
In addition to discussing voting rights legal battles, the panel will also review possible election results scenarios to help us all prepare for an unprecedented Election Day – starting with the possibility of not having the results of the election on election night.
We have a duty as Americans to ensure that every voter can vote safely and that every vote is counted.
- Jason Jaffrey, CLC chief development officer
- Ryan Haygood, president & CEO, New Institute for Social Justice
- Danielle Lang, co-director, voting rights & redistricting, CLC
- Trevor Potter, president & founder, CLC
- Celina Stewart, senior director of advocacy and litigation, League of Women Voters
Join us on Thursday, October 8, 2020 from 12:30-2 p.m. Eastern Time.