Request for Proposal
PROPOSAL DUE DATE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 20 AT 5PM
Campaign Legal Center (CLC) is seeking consulting services to plan CLC’s 2023 all-staff retreat. CLC is accepting proposals in response to this Request for Proposal (RFP) to find a qualified source to provide these services.
- Conduct an in-take meeting with key stakeholders.
- Based on the event parameters, identify a suitable date and location for the all-staff retreat.
- Plan the logistics for the event.
- Provide on-site logistics support for the event.
- Coordinate catering and vendors needed for the event.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work includes providing full-service retreat planning and logistics support. Based on the parameters, recommend location, agenda, facilitator(s), activities, and other pertinent details that are suitable for the retreat goals, as well as CLC’s culture, staffing size, and budget.
Consistent with CLC's DEI goals, CLC encourages obtaining bids from small businesses, service-disabled veterans, minority-owned firms and woman-owned businesses to the fullest extent practicable. The following evaluation criteria will be used:
- Relevant experience
- Availability services within the required delivery time
- Bidder's previous record of performance and services
- Ability of bidder to render satisfactory service
- Financial stability of the vendor
- Payment Terms
- Ability to provide work product samples
- Description of the firm that includes a general overview, names and credentials of the project team, and number of full-time employees.
- Description of the firm’s relevant past performance, including demonstrated experience advising non-profit organizations on management and personnel issues, with preference given to firms with experience working on Boards of Directors matters.
- Description of proposed approach to the scope of work
- Project timeline.
- Project budget.
- Project Lead contact information and biography.
- Proposals must be received prior to 5pm on Friday, January 20, 2023 to be considered. Please send completed proposals to [email protected]
CLC reserves the right to select no proposals should no bidder submit a proposal that meets the organization’s needs.
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN LEGAL CENTER
At CLC, we are advancing democracy through law, fighting for every American’s right to participate in the democratic process. CLC uses tactics such as litigation, policy advocacy, communications and partnerships to win victories that result in a more transparent, accountable and inclusive democracy. Our long-term goal is a government responsive to the people.