CLC is seeking a Digital Strategist to elevate CLC’s ability to expand its reach through online platforms.
We are seeking someone who has experience building relationships with social media influencers, managing social media accounts for an organization and writing for an email audience. We work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, and only encourage team players to apply.
This position will report to CLC’s Senior Manager, Digital, and will be required at times to work after hours and weekends for rapid response.
- Populate CLC’s social media accounts to grow engagement to further expand CLC’s message and mission
- Identify and build relationships with social media influencers and partner organizations, and develop and implement a strategy to engage these influencers and organizations with CLC’s online platforms
- Develop and manage paid social advertising campaigns
- Manage CLC’s social media calendar
- Assist in implementing CLC’s email program, including building and managing subscriber lists
- Write compelling and effective email copy to educate our audience, mobilize them and fundraise
- Track and report web, social and email analytics regularly and develop online strategies responding to data
- Provide overall support to CLC’s digital team
Qualifications and Skills
- Attention to detail and extremely good judgment
- Ability to break complex messages into social media and email content
- Experience managing social media platforms for an advocacy organization
- Experience running paid social media advertising campaigns for an organization or company
- Experience developing metrics reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and engage in rapid response
- Ability to work after hours and weekends when necessary (10 percent)
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Enjoys being a member of a fast-paced, high-functioning team
- Commitment to CLC’s mission
Salary is $55,000-$65,000 plus a competitive benefits package including 401(k) match, health, vision, dental, short & long term disability, AD&D and life insurance.
Please include in your email where you saw the job advertised.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and résumé addressing your interest in and relevant experience for this role with “Digital Strategist” in the subject line to [email protected].
Position will remain open until filled.
Campaign Legal Center (CLC) is an equal opportunity employer committed to maintaining a nondiscriminatory work environment. CLC is proud to be an inclusive organization. It does not make hiring or advancement, or other employment decisions, based on race, national origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, familial status or responsibilities, personal appearance, pregnancy, political affiliation, ancestry, military or veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, District of Columbia, or local law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, termination, benefits, and training.
Disclaimer: This description is intended to provide an overview of this position and is not all inclusive. The incumbent in this position will be expected to perform other duties as required. Responsibilities may change over time. This description is provided for informational purposes only and does not form the basis of a contract